Monday, April 19, 2010
The Death of Planned Obsolescence
In my opinion I feel like when I read a book for some reason the book or articles gets extremely boring quick. I don't know if it's the whole black and white boring book or is it because just holding the books gets boring. I find it hard getting into a good book now a days, maybe this goes back to the article talking about is Google making us stupid. When I'm reading on the internet, I find it quicker to read and more exciting for some reason. Maybe when its in a book it seems so long and turning the page I feel like when is this ever going to end, but when I am on the internet reading I find it quicker to read and I get into the article or book a lot quicker. When i am reading a book I have to have total silence to stay focus, but since I am so used to reading online while the radio or television is functioning, the access noise doesn't effect me. I found the article to be more interesting after reading it online. The disadvantages for a reader to read online is that its easier to get of the topic by browsing onto other websites, in which I found myself going back and forth onto Facebook a few times. the advantages on reading on line is that I feel like its a lot easier to there's no page turning and I don't know about you guys but i like all the multicolors i see while reading online. the disadvantages for the publisher could be that having there work leaked onto the internet could effect there money and they might not make as much money for there book if it wasn't online. One advantage of the publisher could be that since their work is online everyone could have access to reading there work and spread the news about the publisher. By having their work online they could also advertise there other work that was never publisher and they wont have to worry about paying to have their work become a book, they could easy upload it onto the net. Finally a opportunity/disadvantage that the internet does to the work is that it could be easier changed by the hands of a scammer and they could manipulate the work, but if it's in print on a book it can't be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment