While reading this article i found out were the word blog come from. The word blog come from the words web-logs. The relationship between the blogger and the author dpends directly on the author. I feel as if the author is engaged with his follows the bloggs mean something. I've notices that on websites like Youtube, when someone comments or blogs someones video, sometimes the creator of the videos comment back on what people have to say about there video. When I read blog comments on articles i rarely see the author comment back on what people say or write.
If the author was to comment back on what his/her follows say I believe it could help the author out in the future. The followers will give the authors advice in the blogs, and if the bloggers mean something to the author the author would comment back to the bloggers. I think it is good for the author to be able to read the thoughts and ideas of their followers. The relationship between the bloggers feedback and the author is key to a successful authors, because it shows that the author is listening and reading the blogs that are being posted on their article.
Another form of blogging I just thought about could possibly be blog/comments on Facebook. If you think about it people blog everyday on Facebook writing on someone's wall or commenting on there status or pictures.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment